Extended Coverage: School Bus Aftertreatment Coverage
Available on ISB6.7/B6.7 and ISL/L9 2017 engines in the United States and Canada.
Only EPA 2017 engines are eligible to purchase 2017 Extended Coverage programs.
Protection to ensure against major repair costs, no matter where your business takes you. Aftertreatment Coverage includes:
- Registered parts and labor
- Components not supplied by Cummins are not covered under this Plan.
- Covers all these components including mounting hardware and gaskets:
- Complete Aftertreatment System (DPF and SCR System)
- NOx & NH3 Sensor Probe
- DPF Temperature Sensor (Module & Probe)
- Aftertreatment Temperature Sensor Connector
- Decomposition Tube
- Aftertreatment Diesel Exhaust Fluid Dosing Valve
- Aftertreatment Fuel Pressure Sensor Body
- Aftertreatment Wiring Pigtail
- Aftertreatment Differential Pressure Sensor Body
- Catalytic Convertor Particulate Filter
- SCR/DPF Temperature Sensor Interface Module Mounting Hardware
- Aftertreatment Fuel Return Line
- NOx & NH3 Sensor Module
- SCR Temperature Sensor (Module & Probe)
- Aftertreatment Diesel Exhaust Fluid Dosing Unit
- Aftertreatment Selective Catalyst Reduction (SCR) Catalyst
- Aftertreatment Differential Pressure Sensor Body Mounting Hardware
- Aftertreatment Fuel Pressure Sensor O-Ring
- Ammonia Sensor
- Aftertreatment Differential Pressure Sensor Bracket
- Aftertreatment Injector (Heavy Duty only)
- Aftertreatment Fuel Supply Line
Protection Plan Plus (EXC) of greater or equal duration must be purchased to be eligible for aftertreatment coverage.
Aftertreatment Coverage & Pricing - 2017 Products (Effective August 1, 2018)
Coverage purchased must be documented on a Cummins Extended Coverage Certificate. The certificate must be signed and dated by the customer.
For complete coverage details see legal description (3381454)
Questions on Coverage Content or Certificate Registration contact:
Local Factory Representative or Cummins Distributor