Extended Coverage: School Bus Coverage
Available on ISB6.7 and ISL 2013 engines in the United States and Canada.
Only 2013 engines are eligible to purchase 2013 Extended Coverage programs.
Protection to ensure against major repair costs, no matter where you go.
School Bus Coverage includes:
- Registered parts and labor
- Complete engine coverage includes EGR components (EXC)
- Complete engine coverage, minus injectors (SBP)
- Engine coverage includes EGR components excluding all maintenance components and accessories which bear the name of another company (NEC)
- Maintenance components excluded from coverage include, but are not limited to: fuel injectors, fuel pump, turbocharger, air compressor, fan clutch, water pump, fan hub, fan idler pulley assembly, vibration damper, belts, hoses, belt tensioner, and thermostat.
- Major components (BMC)
- Engine cylinder block casting
- Engine cylinder head castings and capscrews
- Engine crankshaft forging
- Engine camshaft forging
- Engine connecting rods
- Flywheel housing
- Intake manifold castings
- Valve covers
- Oil cooler cover/filter heads
- Oil pan
- Gear cover and housing
- Gear train gears:
- Crankshaft gear
- Camshaft gear
- Accessory drive gear
- All plans exclude Aftertreatment component failures
School Bus Coverage & Pricing
|Program ID||Years||Miles||Kilometers||ISB Matrix||ISL Matrix|
Coverage purchase must be documented on a Cummins Extended Coverage Certificate. The certificate must be signed and dated by the customer. For complete coverage details see legal description (Bulletin NEC - 3605912, BMC - 3605911, EXC - 3385468, SBP - 3381453)
Questions on Circuit Coverage Content or Certificate Registration contact:
Regional Factory Representative or
Local Cummins Distributor